Fund your EV Charging Project
with NYSERDA’s Charge Ready NY
What does the Charge Ready NY funding cover?
The Charge Ready NY program offers incentives for the purchase and installation of electric vehicle charging infrastructure throughout the state of New York. Geared to publicly accessible sites, Charge Ready NY offers public and private organizations funding for the installation of Level 2 EV charging stations at:
- Public parking facilities (both government-owned and privately-owned)
- And multi-unit residential buildings
Charging stations installed at public and workplace sites must be networked.
Projects can receive funding for up to following amounts:
- Up to $4,000 per Level 2 connector
- An additional incentive of $500 per connector within disadvantaged communities
FLO, a North American expert in electric vehicle charging infrastructure, has worked with hundreds of organizations across various funding programs. FLO can offer you support and expertise to determine the ideal EV charging infrastructure best suited to your needs and navigate the application process.
Don’t wait! Funding is limited!
Take advantage of this funding today!
Charge Ready NY & FLO
Transitioning to a Low-Carbon Future
Any public or private entity, such as municipalities, for-profit companies, and non-profit organizations, are eligible. This funding assists with the implementation of Level 2 projects that meet current and future regional EV needs.
Charging stations must be installed at one of the following types of locations:
- Public parking lot: a parking lot with at least ten parking spaces that is open to the general public at least twelve hours per day, at least five days per week.
- Workplace: a parking lot with at least ten parking spaces that primarily serves employees who work at or near the lot. Workplace sites must have a minimum of 15 employees regularly working at the site.
- Multi-unit dwelling: A multi-unit dwelling site is a parking facility with at least eight parking spaces that primarily serves a multi-unit dwelling with five or more housing units.
FLO has years of experience collaborating with various businesses and organizations in the implementation of EV charging infrastructure, and FLO’s knowledge in navigating these competitive funding programs can help you gain a leg up in the application process!
Why offer EV charging?
Multi-Unit Dwellings and Workplaces
By providing Level 2 charging stations in apartment and condo buildings, or workplaces, you contribute to building a cleaner, healthier, and lower-carbon community and provide a tangible benefit to tenants or employees while positioning your business as innovative and cutting edge. EV charging infrastructure will also contribute to reducing GHG emissions and positively contribute to your sustainability plans.
Public Parking Areas
By providing Level 2 charging stations in public parking areas, you can support EV adoption by helping reduce range anxiety and provide support to the growing demand for EV charging in public areas. EV chargers may also contribute to driving business to your local retailers, while ensuring your public infrastructure is future-proof.
Why work with FLO?
The application process for the Charge Ready NY program is a competitive one. As one of North America’s leading providers of EV charging solutions, FLO can help you take advantage of this funding program. Our chargers are being deployed all over New York. Join the FLO network!
Benefits of choosing FLO:
- A North American made solution
- Robust and reliable charging stations
- Leading industry-rated solutions for all environments, including extreme weather and vandalism-prone areas
- 24/7 EV driver support from a North American-based call center
- Roaming access to several major North American charging networks, including ChargePoint and Greenlots