CleanBC Go Electric Fleets Program
What does the CleanBC program cover?
The CleanBC Go Electric Fleets Program is administred by the Fraser Basin Council Society, and is intended to support the transition of private and public fleets towards Zero-Emission Vehicles (ZEVs). This program may fund:
- Up to $50,000 per 50kW DCFC (up to 50% of your total project costs);
- Up to $4,000 per Level 2 charging station (up to 75% of costs);
Indigenous communities are eligible for enhanced rebates of up to $75,000 per DCFC and $5,000 per Level 2 charger, to a maximum of 90% of total costs.
The CleanBC program offers support through:
- Resources and tools via the West Coast Electric Fleets Toolkit,
- Training sessions and webinars,
- Zero-emission Vehicle (ZEV) Fleet Advisor,
- Rebates for ZEV Fleet Assessment,
- Rebates for Facility Assessment,
- Rebates for Electrical Infrastructure,
- Rebates for the purchase and installation of charging stations.
FLO, a Canadian expert in electric vehicle charging, has deployed hundreds of units across various funding programs, including CleanBC.
FLO can offer you support and expertise in navigating the application process, and help you to determine the ideal EV charging infrastructure best suited to your needs.
Click here to download the CleanBC Go Electric Fleets Program guide.
Don’t wait! Funding is limited.
This program is open and accepting applications today!
Take advantage of this rebate today!
Clean BC & You
Transitioning to a Low-Carbon Future
The program is open to companies, non-profit organizations, and public entities. To be elibigle for this program, a company must:
- Be located in B.C;
- Have fleet vehicles registered to your organization (comprised of either light-duty or mix of light, medium or heavy-duty vehicles) registered in B.C.;
- Sign on to the WCEF Pledge at the Express level or higher; and,
- Apply for pre-approval.
The CleanBC Fleets program is a competitive application process. As one of Canada’s leading EV charging solution providers, FLO can help you take advantage of this rebate program. Our products meet all technical requirements for this initiative.
Why work with FLO?
The benefits of choosing FLO:
- A Canadian-made solution
- Reliable charging stations
- Leading industry-rated solutions for all environments, including harsh and cold weather
- Revenue generation potential and collection in Canadian Funds (including Canadian Tax Remittance on your behalf)
- 24/7 bilingual support for EV drivers
- Access to the major charging networks in North America: FLO offers EV drivers seamless roaming across principal networks in North America including Electric Circuit, e-Charge Network, BC Hydro EV, and ChargePoint.