CleanBC Go Electric Public Charger Program for DC Fast Chargers
What does CleanBC’s program cover?
The CleanBC Go Electric Public Charger Program is a sub-program of the CleanBC Go Electric Program and is intended to increase the number of public Direct Current Fast Charger (DCFC) stations throughout B.C. to support the growing number of ZEVs on the road. Rebates are available for:
- DCFC (Level 3) with output of 20kW or greater;
- Level 2 chargers installed in tandem with DCFCs.
The CleanBC program may fund:
- Up to $50,000 per 50kW DCFC (up to 50% of your total project costs)
- Up to $80,000 per 100kW DCFC (up to 50% of your total project costs)
- Up to $2,000 per Level 2 charging station (up to 50% of costs)
Indigenous communities are eligible for enhanced rebates of up to $130,000 per port, to a maximum of 90% of total costs.
To be eligible, a level 2 charging station must be installed in tandem with at least one DC Fast Charging station, as a means to provide contingency to EV drivers in the event the fast charger is occupied.
FLO, a Canadian expert in electric vehicle charging, has deployed hundreds of units across various funding programs, including CleanBC.
FLO can offer you support and expertise in navigating the application process, and help you to determine the ideal EV charging infrastructure best suited to your needs.
Click here to download the CleanBC Go Electric Public Charger Program guide.
Don’t wait! This program is open and accepting applications today!
Take advantage of this rebate today!
Clean BC & FLO
Transitioning to a Low-Carbon Future
There are a few criteria that must be met to be eligible for CleanBC’s rebate program:
- The site must be located in B.C. and publicly accessible 24/7;
- The stations must remain operational for a minimum of 5 years;
- And include an Operating and Maintenance Plan.
The CleanBC rebate program is a competitive application process. As one of Canada’s leading EV charging solution providers, FLO can help you take advantage of this rebate program. Our products meet all technical requirements for this initiative.
Why work with FLO?
The benefits of choosing FLO:
- A Canadian-made solution
- Reliable charging stations
- Leading industry-rated solutions for all environments, including harsh and cold weather
- Revenue generation potential and collection in Canadian Funds (including Canadian Tax Remittance on your behalf)
- 24/7 bilingual support for EV drivers
- Access to the major charging networks in North America: FLO offers EV drivers seamless roaming across principal networks in North America including Electric Circuit, e-Charge Network, BC Hydro EV, and ChargePoint.