Quebec’s Branché au travail program
Take advantage of Quebec’s Branché au travail program today to install workplace electric vehicle charging stations and help accelerate EV adoption in Quebec.
Quebec’s Branché au travail program details
Quebec’ Branché au travail program provides companies, municipalities and organizations with government funding to support the installation of workplace charging infrastructure.
The incentive covers 50% of total project costs, up to $5,000 per Level 2 station and up to $25,000 per financial year.
Let us help you!
Once your application is accepted, FLO can provide you with industry-leading infrastructure and services.
How FLO can help you take advantage of Quebec’s Branché au travail program
As the Canadian leader in smart EV charging solutions, FLO has worked with major Canadian companies such as Cascades, Bell Canada, Cadillac Fairview and Canadian Tire to deploy electric vehicle charging stations in all types of properties and environments. Join the hundreds of businesses who have put their trust in us.
Here’s why FLO is the most trusted EV charging solution provider in Canada.
- We operate more than 15,000 charging stations across the country.
- We provide turnkey and affordable solutions that can be adapted for a wide range of parking environments and building types.
- We are the only charging equipment supplier that develops and manufactures all of its products and software right here in Canada.
- We remotely monitor all charging stations from our national operation centre (based in Canada) to ensure reliability and provide 24/7 bilingual support to EV drivers.
Benefits of offering charging stations at the workplace
Offering workplace charging stations conveys a positive image of your company and provides a highly valued service to EV-driving employees, while encouraging others to choose clean transportation in the future.
- Attract talent and increase employee satisfaction
- Enhance your corporate sustainability practices
- Position your organization as innovative and cutting-edge
- Support EV adoption among employees
Our key product for workplaces
Level 2 charging station
CoRe+ charging stations are perfectly adapted for workplaces and commercial buildings. They are ideal for areas where many electric vehicles need to charge simultaneously, as they can be cascaded to minimize installation costs for the entire site.
- Universal SAE J1772 connector, compatible with all electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles available in B.C.
- 40 A @ 208 VAC or 240 VAC
- NEMA 4X aluminum casing and heavy-duty cable providing industry-leading durability
- Designed for indoor or outdoor installation, certified to operate at temperatures ranging from -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
- Wall-mounted or pedestal configuration available
- User authentication and payment via RFID card or mobile application
- Built-in energy management features to reduce installation and energy costs
- Remote configuration via FLO’s convenient online portal allowing easy management of workplace stations
- Connected to the FLO network—Canada’s most comprehensive EV charging ecosystem
- Optional cable management system
Meets all of Branché au travail’s technical requirements
Discover why Bell Canada chose FLO
“We are proud to support our employees who make the change, especially as electric vehicles are becoming more and more mainstream. The charging stations from FLO are very dynamic, they’re versatile and they also enable us to grow our network of charging stations. That was for sure one of the key reasons why we selected them as a partner.”
Marc Duchesne, Corporate Security & Responsibility, Bell Canada
Install workplace charging stations today
Contact us today to see how FLO can help you take advantage of Quebec’s Branché au travail program and install workplace charging stations for your employees.