Get up to 100% of your EV charging station deployment covered with National Grid and MassEVIP
What does the National Grid and Mass EVIP funding include?
By accessing both National Grid and Mass EVIP funding, workplace and multi-dwelling EV charging infrastructure deployments are eligible for rebates covering up to 100% of purchase and installation costs for Level 2 Charging Stations.
In addition, customers installing 5 or more stations at the same location (or municipalities installing 3 or more stations at the same location) are eligible for networking funding ($200/port) for ecosystems up to 10 stations.
FLO, a North American expert in electric vehicle charging infrastructure, has worked with dozens of organizations to deploy hundreds of units across various funding programs. FLO can offer you the support and expertise needed to determine the ideal EV charging infrastructure best suited to your site, and can help you navigate the application process.
Don’t wait! Funding is limited to a total of 150 stations, and applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis!
Completed applications must be submitted by June 30, 2020.
Take advantage of this funding today!
National Grid, MassEVIP & FLO
Go Green with National Grid
National Grid offers a rebate for 100% of the installation costs for approved projects (infrastructure), and a rebate for a portion of EV charging station equipment cost. This program is accessible for workplace, multi-dwelling buildings and public deployments.
MassEVIP is one of several Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP) open grant programs aimed at making electric vehicles (EVs) and their charging stations more widely available across Massachusetts.
Enhanced offers to assist during these unprecedented times are highlighted below, effective May 1, 2020:
- Up to 100% of the charging station and installation costs for Level 2 station in Workplace deployments.
- Up to 100% of the charging station and installation costs for Level 2 station in Multi-Dwelling building deployments.
- Up to 100% of the charging station and installation costs for Level 2 station deployments in Environmental Justice Communities.
FLO is a leading North American EV charging network and hardware provider with years of experience collaborating with various businesses and organizations in implementing EV charging infrastructure. FLO’s experience navigating these competitive funding programs can help you get a leg up during the application process!
Why offer Level 2 charging?
By providing Level 2 charging stations in Multi-Dwelling buildings, you:
- Contribute to building a cleaner, healthier, and low-carbon community;
- Provide EV charging infrastructure for your current and future residents;
- Position your building as innovative and cutting edge;
- Accommodate the growing demand for EV charging in residential areas;
- And support EV adoption in your city.
By providing Level 2 charging stations in the Workplace, you:
- Support EV adoption among your employees;
- Provide a tangible benefit to current and future employees;
- Enhance your corporate sustainability practices;
- Are ready to comply with emerging government regulations regarding sustainable building practices;
- And support electric vehicle adoption and contribute to reducing GHGs.
Why choose FLO?
Accessing the National Grid and Mass EVIP funding comes with a thorough application process. As one of North America’s leading EV charging solution providers, FLO can help you take advantage of this funding program.
The benefits of choosing FLO:
- A North American made solution
- Robust and durable charging stations
- Leading industry-rated solutions for harsh weather and vandalism
- 24/7 EV driver support from a North American-based call center
- Access to major charging networks: FLO offers EV drivers seamless roaming across principal networks in North America, including ChargePoint.
Greatly reduce installation costs by sharing the remaining incremental capacity of existing electrical infrastructure between multiple charging stations.
U.S. Pat. No. 9,927,778
FLO’s Cascading Kit Technology
Our Cascading Kit enables serial daisy-chain connection of multiple charging stations on pedestals and on the same branch circuit.
Reduces energy costs by limiting the building’s peak power demand through fixed limit, scheduled limitations or integration to a Building Management System (BMS).