CoRe+ is the Versatile Level 2 Charging Station, Ideal for Parking Areas of Any Size
CoRe+ charging stations are adaptable for a wide range of parking layouts including workplaces, condos, apartments and commercial properties. They are ideal for sites where several electric vehicles need to charge simultaneously, because they can be cascaded to minimize installation costs for the entire site.
CoRe+ Product Features
- Universally compatible, high-quality J1772 connector designed for 10,000+ charging cycles
- NEMA 4X aluminum casing for maximum climate resistance and long-term durability
- Flexible 25’ cable to reach charging port on any vehicle, no matter how it’s parked
- Certified to operate at temperatures ranging from -40 °F to 125 °F
- Can be set-up in multiple configurations to suit any parking layout
- Convenient charging session authentication through RFID card or FLO mobile app
- Built-in energy management features including Power Sharing and Power Limiting
- Optional cascading kit
- Remote control of station access and rates for customized user experience
- CSA certified
Full Network Services
Not only is FLO an expert in charging stations, we also operate one of North America’s largest EV charging networks. A yearly subscription to our Global Management Services includes everything you need to provide seamless charging for drivers, giving you total peace of mind.
- 24/7 toll-free support line for EV drivers using your stations
- Proactive station monitoring to ensure service quality and resolve potential issues in real-time
- PCI compliant billing for secure and reliable payment processing
- Access to a dedicated web portal for station management and usage tracking
- Real-time station status available to EV drivers via the FLO website, mobile app and third-party platforms
Configurations for Any Location
The CoRe+ can be configured for virtually any parking layout. Available set-ups include simple wall-mounted, pedestal or a combination with a cable management system to keep the cables neat, safe and suspended.
Wall-mounted with cable management system
Dual side-to-side with cable management system
Back-to-back or single pedestal with cable management system
You Save with FLO’s Energy Management Technologies
Made with your budget in mind, FLO’s products are designed to maximize your investment at installation and over time.
Power Sharing* Technology
Greatly reduce installation costs by sharing the remaining incremental capacity of existing electrical infrastructure between multiple charging stations.
*U.S. Pat. No. 9,927,778
Power Limiting* Technology
Reduces energy costs by limiting the building’s peak power demand through fixed limit, scheduled limitations or integration to a Building Management System (BMS).
Ready to Offer EV Charging?
Our experts are ready to take your call and discuss the best charging option for your business.