SmartTWO is the Rugged Level 2 Charging Station with a Securely Locked Connector
SmartTWO charging stations are ideal for sites that are exposed to harsh weather conditions or vandalism like outdoor or public parking lots. Sturdy and durable, these modular units are available in various configurations to facilitate installation in any situation, and their connector is stored behind a safety door that users unlock by authentication.
SmartTWO Product Features
- Unique locking mechanism that protects the connector; door unlocks on authentication
- Universally compatible, high-quality J1772 connector designed for 10,000+ charging cycles
- NEMA 3R aluminum casing for maximum climate resistance and long-term durability
- Flexible 25’ cable to reach charging port on any vehicle, no matter how it’s parked
- Certified to operate at temperatures ranging from -40 °F to 125 °F
- Can be set-up in multiple configurations to suit any parking layout
- Convenient charging session authentication through RFID card or FLO mobile app
- Remote control of station access and rates for customized user experience
- CSA certified
 US Pat. No. 9,421,878B2
Full Network Services
Not only is FLO an expert in charging stations, we also operate one of North America’s largest EV charging networks. A yearly subscription to our Global Management Services includes everything you need to provide seamless charging for drivers, giving you total peace of mind.
- 24/7 toll-free support line for EV drivers using your stations
- Proactive station monitoring to ensure service quality and resolve potential issues in real-time
- PCI compliant billing for secure and reliable payment processing
- Access to a dedicated web portal for station management and usage tracking
- Real-time station status available to EV drivers via the FLO website, mobile app and third-party platforms
Configurations for Any Location
The SmartTWO can be configured for a wide range of parking layouts and is especially suited for public areas and curbside charging. Available set-ups include simple wall-mounted, pedestal or a combination with a cable management system to keep the cables neat, safe and suspended.
Patented Door Locking Mechanism for Maximum Protection
Designed for public locations, the SmartTWO’s patented door locking mechanism protects the most important part of the charging station – the connector. The connector is only accessible with user authentication and must be returned to end each charging session. This security feature brings additional durability to the unit.
Ready to Offer EV Charging?
Our experts are ready to take your call and discuss the best charging option for your business.