California Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Project
(CALeVIP) – San Diego coming soon!
What does CALeVIP’s funding include?
The California Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Project (CALeVIP) offers incentives for the purchase and installation of electric vehicle charging infrastructure throughout the state of California. Geared to publicly accessible sites, CALeVIP funds projects in the following applications:
- Public parking areas (both government-owned and privately-owned)
- And multi-unit residential buildings
Depending on the county, the projects could fund up to following amounts:
- Up to 100% of project costs (Level 2)
- Up to $7,500 per Level 2 connector
- Up to $80,000 per DC fast-charger
FLO, a North American expert in electric vehicle charging infrastructure, has worked with hundreds of organizations across various funding programs.
FLO can offer you support and expertise to determine the ideal EV charging infrastructure best suited to your needs and navigate the application process.
Don’t wait! Applications are accepeted on a first-come, first-served basis!
San Diego County Project coming soon!
The San Diego County Incentive Project launches on October 2020 – more information will be available by the end of August.
Take advantage of this funding today!
CALeVIP & FLO
Transitioning to a Low-Carbon Future
Funded by the California Energy Commission and implemented by the Center for Sustainable Energy, this funding assists with the implementation of Level 2 and DC Fast Charging projects that meet current and future regional EV needs.
The program targets the following infrastructure streams: public parking areas, workplaces, and multi-unit residential buildings.
Depending on your location, the maximum funding per type of charging station includes the following:
- Up to $5,000 per Level 2 connector (San Joaquin and Kern counties)
- Up to $6,500 per Level 2 connector (Sacramento, Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz counties)
- Up to $7,000 per Level 2 connector (Fresno county)
- Up to $7,500 per Level 2 connector (Sonoma, Mendocino, Humbolt, Shasta, and Tehama counties)
- Up to $80,000 per DC Fast Charger (Sonoma, Mendocino, San Joaquin, Kern, Sacramento, Monterey, San Benito, Humbolt, Shasta, and Tehama counties)
FLO has years of experience collaborating with various businesses and organizations in the implementation of EV charging infrastructure, and FLO’s knowledge in navigating these competitive funding programs can help you gain a leg up in the application process!
Why offer EV charging?
By providing Level 2 charging stations in public parking areas, apartment and condo buildings, or workplaces, you:
- Contribute to building a cleaner, healthier, and lower-carbon community
- Help future-proof your public infrastructure
- Provide a tangible benefit to current and future tenants or employees
- Position your business as innovative and cutting edge
- Drive business to your local retailers
- Support EV adoption in your city
By providing DC Fast Charging stations, you:
- Support EV adoption by helping reduce range anxiety
- Enhance your sustainability practices
- Accommodate the growing demand for EV charging in public areas
- Contribute to reducing GHGs
- Support EV adoption in your city
Why work with FLO?
The application process for the CALeVIP program is a competitive one. As one of North America’s leading providers of EV charging solutions, FLO can help you take advantage of this funding program.
Benefits of choosing FLO:
- A North American made solution
- Robust and reliable charging stations
- Leading industry-rated solutions for all environments, including extreme weather and vandalism-prone areas
- 24/7 EV driver support from a North American-based call center
- Roaming access to several major North American charging networks, including ChargePoint