Apply Now for CleanBC’s EV Charger Rebate Program for Condos/Apartments and Workplaces
What does CleanBC’s program cover?
To assist with the transition to lower carbon transportation options like electric vehicles (EVs), the province of British Columbia is working with BC Hydro and Fortis BC to offer rebates in B.C. for the purchase and installation of Level 2 EV charging stations through the CleanBC program. Rebates are available for:
- Condos and apartments
The CleanBC program offers a contribution of:
- Up to *$5,000 (regularly $2,000) per Level 2 charging station
- Up to *75% (regularly 50%) of your total project costs
*For a limited time effective April 1, 2022, the Government of B.C. is increasing the rebate that new applicants can get for EV chargers.
FLO, a Canadian leader in EV charging, has deployed hundreds of units across various funding programs, including CleanBC. FLO can offer you support and expertise in navigating the application process, and help you to determine the ideal EV charging infrastructure best suited to your needs.
Don’t wait! Contact FLO today to get started.
Take advantage of this rebate today!
CleanBC & FLO
Transitioning to a Low-Carbon Future
Funding allowances for CleanBC Go Electric electric vehicle (EV) charger rebate program are as follows (all projects must be pre-approved by BC Hydro or FortisBC prior to purchase and installation):
Condos & Apartments:
- Up to 75% (regularly 50%) of purchase and installation costs of eligible Level 2 charging stations, to a maximum of $5,000 per charger (regularly $2,000), and $25,000 per apartment/condo complex (regularly $14,000).
- Workplaces can get up to 75% (regularly 50%) of purchase and installation costs of eligible Level 2 charging stations, to a maximum of $5,000 per charger (regularly $2,000), and $25,000 per workplace (regularly $14,000).
Why work with FLO?
FLO is a leading North American charging network for electric vehicles and a major provider of smart charging software and equipment.
Benefits of choosing FLO:
- A Canadian-made solution
- Robust and reliable charging stations
- Leading industry-rated solutions for harsh and cold weather
- Revenue Generation potential and collection in Canadian Funds (including Canadian Tax Remittance on your behalf)
- 24/7 bilingual support for EV drivers from a North American-based call center
- Access to the major charging networks in North America: FLO offers EV drivers seamless roaming across principal networks in North America including Electric Circuit, e-Charge Network, BC Hydro EV, ChargePoint, and Greenlots.
Benefit from CleanBC’s rebate program and get started planning your charging stations today!
FLO can help you find the best solution for your organization.