Apply Now for CleanBC’s EV Charger Rebate Program for Apartments and Workplaces
What does CleanBC’s program cover?
To assist with the transition to lower carbon transportation options like electric vehicles (EVs), the province of British Columbia is working with BC Hydro and Fortis BC to offer rebates in BC for the purchase and installation of Level 2 EV charging stations through the CleanBC program. Rebates are available for:
- Multi-unit residential buildings
For a limited time, the CleanBC program has increased it’s maximum contribution to:
- Up to $4,000 per Level 2 charging station;
- Up to 50% (fifty percent) of your total project costs
FLO, a Canadian expert in electric vehicle charging, has deployed hundreds of units across various funding programs, including Clean BC.
FLO can offer you support and expertise in navigating the application process, and help you to determine the ideal EV charging infrastructure best suited to your needs.
Don’t wait! Program deadline is February 28, 2021!
Take advantage of this rebate today!
Clean BC & FLO
Transitioning to a Low-Carbon Future
Funding allowances for Clean BC’s current rebate program are as follows (all projects must be pre-approved by BC Hydro or FortisBC prior to purchase and installation):
Apartments & Condos
- Constructed prior to municipal bylaws: Up to 50% of purchase and installation costs of eligible Level 2 charging stations to a maximum of $14,000 (up to a maximum of $4,000 per station).
- Constructed after municipal bylaws: Up to 50% of purchase and installation costs of eligible Level 2 charging stations to a maximum of $5,000 (no more than $350 per station).
- Workplaces can get up to 50% of purchase and installation costs of eligible, new, Level 2 charging equipment, to a maximum of $14,000 (up to a maximum of $4,000 per station).
Why work with FLO?
The Clean BC rebate program is a competitive application process. As one of Canada’s leading EV charging solution providers, FLO can help you take advantage of this rebate program (our products meet all technical requirements for this initiative).
The benefits of choosing FLO:
- A Canadian-made solution
- Reliable charging stations
- Leading industry-rated solutions for harsh and cold weather
- Revenue Generation potential and collection in Canadian Funds (including Canadian Tax Remittance on your behalf)
- 24/7 bilingual support for EV drivers
- Access to the major charging networks in North America: FLO offers EV drivers seamless roaming across principal networks in North America including Electric Circuit, e-Charge Network, BC Hydro EV, and ChargePoint.