FLO at home
Always be ready to go with FLO Home™
Simple, smart, sturdy and safe: meet the FLO Home electric vehicle charging station for single-family homes, designed to make your life easier.
Recommended by industry leaders
FLO Home charging stations are recommended by some of Canada’s top electric vehicle automakers.
Fully charged and ready to go
Home is where EV drivers typically do most of their charging. Surveys show that between 60 to 80% of EV charging is done at home.
Having a Level 2 charging station at home is like having your own fuel station right at your doorstep. Simply plug your EV into your home charger every night, and have your car fully charged and ready for your daily commute in the morning.
The FLO Home charging station is compatible with all electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
Did you know?
A Level 2 charging station like the FLO Home will charge your EV up to 5 times faster than a Level 1 station* plugged in a standard outlet.
Take A Closer Look
100% aluminum casing and 25-ft industrial grade cable that always stays flexible. Certified to withstand frequent use and charge your EV even in extreme weather conditions, from -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
Charges more than 5X faster than a Level 1 charger on a standard outlet (120V), giving you confidence that you’ll leave home every morning with a fully charged electric vehicle.
Protects your vehicle and your home against fluctuations in the power grid with built-in security features that ensure you full peace of mind.
Manage your charging settings online where you can remotely configure the station’s settings, automatically charge on a schedule, limit power during peak periods and track usage data via our secure online portal or the FLO app (X5 only).
With automatic software updates, the station’s network connection allows us to remotely monitor your unit’s status to ensure service quality and offer real-time technical support (X5 only).
Focused on quality, it’s elegantly crafted down to the detail to bring you a beautifully resilient charger that’s backed by a 3-year warranty. Made with love in Canada.
Free Express Shipping
Free and fast delivery anywhere within Canada
Choose the Right Model for You
FLO Home G5
High-performance, sturdy and safe:
3-year limited warranty
CSA-certified. Meet applicable UL safety standards
100% aluminum NEMA 4X certified
25-foot industrial grade cable from -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
Integrated safety features
FLO Home X5
Same features as the G5, plus:
Energy management features
Automatic software updates
Remote configuration via online portal or mobile app
Power Sharing: add a 2nd station on the same breaker
Real-time monitoring and support
Design for a Canadian climate
- Made in Canada, FLO Home is designed to thrive in the harshet weather conditions. It is perfectly adapted to Canadian winters thanks to its robust, waterproof aluminium casing. And the charger’s heavy-duty cable stays flexible even in the deepest cold. FLO Home is certified to operate at temperature ranging from -40°C to 50°C.
Quality-Backed by a 3-year Limited Warranty
- The FLO Home residential charging station is built from top-quality components designed to last over 10 years old. Rely on nuilt-in security features that protect your home and EV from power surges and downtimes. Our technology meets the highest safety standards in the industry.
- Because your FLO Home unit is connected to Canada’s most reliable EV charging network, we can romotely monitor your station’s status and provide real-time technical support, ensuring you total peace of mind.
- *X5 model only
Manage Your Settings in the FLO App
Log into our online portal to track usage and configure the station’s features. Install the FLO mobile app to monitor charging at home, at work and on the go*.
Plan for Peak Power Demand
Take advantage of your utility’s time of use incentives or adjust your charging station’s power output according to your home’s power consumption needs.
* X5 model only
Level 2 charging station
- Designed for outdoor or indoor installation
- Certified to operate between -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
- Weighs 24.76 lb
- 208 – 240 V @ 60 Hz voltage / 6.2 – 7.2 kW charging power
- Output current adjustable from 6 to 30 A (FLO Home G5 only)
- Integrated GFCI circuit breaker 20 mA, reset attempts at 15-minute intervals
100% NEMA 4X certified aluminium
Carbon (G5 Model) or Metallic Grey (X5 Model) finish
25’ industrial grade cable
SAE J1772™ charging connector made to withstand 10,000+ charging cycles
- Wall bracket included
- Meets applicable UL safety standards. Certified by CSA Group, a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
- For the FLO Home X5 only
Power sharing enabled
“HomePlug” power-line communication
Recipient of Frost & Sullivan’s 2017 Award
FLO Family of Companies is recognized for an innovative competitive strategy and “being best-in-class in understanding demand, nurturing the brand and differentiating from the competition.”
Verified Purchase – FLO Home X5
“Very well built. Works flawlessly, even in -4 °F temperatures! We have one of these in our garage, which is separated from our house and unheated. We use it for charging our Volkswagen E-golf. It’s very well made, and worked trouble free even during some nights that went below -4 °F. It will charge our e-golf’s 35Kw/hr battery from nearly dead to full in about 4.5 hours.”
Verified Purchase – FLO Home X5
Shop FLO Home Now
An enhanced home charging experience awaits. Click here to choose the best FLO Home model for you.